Monday, August 18, 2008

My Lovely Lady Escaped With A Chinaman.



Family, Friends, Fans, and Loved ones,


Honestly I don't know where to start so I guess I'll start with the bad news. My guitar escaped from me yesterday in a taxi cab. I exited the cab then answered my phone and turned around and the taxi was already driving away with my girlfriend (the guitar) still inside. We spent the night waiting outside hoping the taxi cab would return with my lover, and we filed a report with the police and are still doing everything possible to try to get her back.

As you all know I am currently in China playing music in a Band with my good friend Kris Liu. We currently make less than one hundred dollars a week playing two gigs a week, but we have a try out tomorrow that pays well so when that goes good as it will we will be looking a little better come Sept. comes. I found a guitar I can borrow for tomorrow night but after that I must find a guitar as we have shows every Friday and Saturday Night.

I have been very lucky to be able to pursue my dreams of playing my music throughout the world up to this point and I won't let this setback stop me. I am asking for your help in sending me forward on my Journey. I need to purchase a guitar ASAP and I can't do it without you.
I've created a PayPal Donations Account and am asking everyone I know for Donations in whatever amount they can afford.

To donate go to the top right or the bottom of this page and click on the Donate button.

Thank you everyone for your love and support of my music and my dreams. I look forward to seeing all of you @ a show again someday soon.

Peace and Love to all of you,




Michael Dallin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your guitar is your girlfriend?!hahahah,you need a girlfriend then and also a new guitar.i remember that story of you with your shoe on your hand trying to stop de cab.i like the picture of you in the bathtop,is nice...