Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Doing What I Do.

I just wanted to write out a little more informative Blog on what I'm up to over here in China.

Right now My band Bad Apples is playing 4 times a week. Thursdays @ Tun Bar, Fridays and Saturdays @ Lotus Blue, and now Sundays @ Hard Rock Cafe Beijing.

Even with all the bumps in the road it seems things are on a constant upswing and we just keep getting busier and busier. The band is really coming together, and we are constantly learning more and more songs.

Da Chuan is our Bass player and he actually used to be a cop. He's one of my best pals over here and I find myself chilling with him after shows and when we have time off.

Wang Yang is our Drummer and she is awesome. Her husband actually taught her to play drums and when she is sick or has to be out of town he comes and fills in for her.

Living in China has certainly been an eye opening experience. If you told me I was going to be living in China before this all came about I'm sure I would have just laughed at you.

Things can be stressful with the language barrier and just dealing with the when the Chinese do things, but in the end it's all worth it!

You can expect this blog to become more and more updated as time goes on, and if you have any requests about things you want to see or here on here just let me know!

No comments: