Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's been way too long.

Hello Again I am back on my blog and I'm determined to get it together and make this a more interesting and informative experience for the reader.
Life is good in Beijing. The band is getting busy again and sounding great. We should have about 9 songs on CD here in the next few weeks and i'll be sure to post a place you can listen to them ASAP.
I'm going to leave you with just a little piece of lyrics to a song I've been working on and also a video of a song that describes the mood I have been in for the past few days.
"Its been too Long since I wrote a song about the ups and downs.
Oh the times they treat me good but my feets can't find no solid ground.
The quicksand the tricksand its drying like bricks and there's no one in sight.
Im distressed so I scream trying to cause a big scene but only Vultures arrive.
The hot sun on my skin burns my soul from within & my thoughts won't contrive."

Now go check out some music by YODELICE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcV8RIF7bAM













No comments: