Friday, June 13, 2008

Michael Dallin's BlogSpot has Begun.

Today or should I say tonight I will begin to bring you a more detailed update of my adventures as a Musician, Artist, Poet, and Person. I am currently living in Beijing China where my band Bad Apples is currently on Tour.In April of 2008 I jumped on a plane with my band mate Kris Liu, and nothing to my name to see what we could do with our Rock N' Roll tunes in Beijing, China's very new and alive music scene. In just 2 weeks we added 2 musicians to the band. Da Chuan on Bass and Wang Yung on Drums.
We began to practice then and haven't stopped since. We've really found our grove and we are only getting better with the time. We are currently Rocking Beijing on a bi-weekly basis and will soon be taking the band outside of Beijing to share our music with other parts of China and as soon as possible the rest of the world.
My dream is to share my music, and a message of Peace, Love, and Harmony with the world while doing so. With this new blogspot I hope to bring my friends, fans and loved ones closer to me and the adventures that are my life.



No comments: