Saturday, June 21, 2008

What happens on the off nights???

I just figured I'd give you guys just a little insight and maybe a few pics of what goes on in the late night hours that I'm not somewhere Rocking the Mic.

This is just a couple hundred feet outside of our apartment complex and still barely inside our gated community we live in. You'll find a kabob guy just about everywhere you go in Beijing. Kabob's are a popular late night food here and you can order anything from Cartilage to Lamb Penis. Yeah really... I said Lamb Penis, and NO I haven't tried it and I don't plan on it. I usually order just plain old Lamb, but at times I do go a little crazy and eat some Heart or Tendon.

This night was actually about a month and a half ago and I went with my roommate Cameron to get some Kabob's around midnight. What we thought was going to be a quick outing for some kabob turned into a long night of eating and drinking with all these Chinese guys. They kept on buying us more and more til we were about to explode...




Gotta love the Chinese!!!

No comments: